Book now for this Zoom webinar by Salvatore Battaglia on Aromatherapy and Mental Health.
- If you cannot watch live, you will be sent a link to view within 3 months.
- Zoom links to attend webinar will be emailed 24 hours before the start date.
Date: Wednesday 7th October 2020 AEST
Start time: 2pm AEST
Finish time: 4.30pm AEST
- 2 hour webinar and half hour Q&A time with Sal
- a set of notes will also be included
In the Aromatherapy and Chakras Masterclass Salvatore Battaglia stated that aromatherapy can play an important role in the prevention and management of mental health conditions.
Recent statistics indicate 45% of all Australians are likely to experience mental health issues within their lifetime. Depression and anxiety disorders are the most common forms of mental illness.
In this 2-hour webinar we will:
- Identify the factors that contribute to mental health disorders
- Identify the early symptoms to look out for as possible signs of a mental health disorder
- Discuss a range of treatments including aromatherapy
- Examine the clinical evidence to support the use of aromatherapy for the management of mental health disorders
- Examine a range of essential oil blends for some of the more common mental health disorders