Book now for this Zoom webinar by Salvatore Battaglia on Re-shamanising Aromatherapy.
- If you cannot watch live, you will be sent a link to view within 3 months.
- Zoom links to attend webinar will be emailed 24 hours before the start date.
Date: Wednesday 11th November 2020 AEST
Start time: 2pm AEST
Finish time: 4.30pm AEST
- 2 hour webinar and half hour Q&A time with Sal
- a set of notes will also be included
Many aromatherapists suggest that aromatherapy is a shamanistic practice. The central theme of this webinar is whether essential oils are used for sacred purposes purely as a symbolic offering ‘to the spirits’ or whether they play an important role as an entheogen. That is – can essential oils plays a role in enhancing the spiritual experience and act as a catalyst for psychospiritual transformation?
In this 2-hour webinar we will:
- Explore the role of the shaman in traditional and modern cultures
- Examine why the principles of shamanic practices need to be included in contemporary healing practices
- Explore the importance of spirituality within a holistic healing framework
- Examine the role of essential oils as entheogens and psychointegrators
- Discuss why essential oils from woods, resins and roots such as frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, spikenard, vetiver and yakusugi play a special role as a catalyst for psychospiritual transformation
- Learn how to make your own sacred blend